Gulf Broadcast is looking for an experienced corporate and commercial video segment producer & director who will take over full responsibility of the project assigned to him.
He will be involved in all aspects of the project; from the pitch to the client through to logistics, coordination, budgetary decisions, research and development, script and concept creation, direction and be an effective team leader.
Depending on the project at hand, he may be assigned production assistants, editors, and anyone else to ensure that our high standards are maintained while keeping a beady eye on the bottom line.
The typical activities of the segment producer/director we are looking to join our team are:
- must be able to multi-task and possess excellent time management skills;
- must be a team player with excellent people skills, especially under tight deadline pressure;
- setting the budget and allocating resources for a project;
- work directly with clients on creative concepts;
- research and development as well as final script/concept writing and assessment;
- hiring writers if and when required;
- freelance database management and relationship development;
- key project staff recruitment (directors, sound technicians, actors, on-camera talent, etc);
- creation and maintenance of a creative project teams;
- organising shooting resources and schedules;
- supervising the progress of the project from production to post production;
- regularly meet with the executive producer to discuss project issues;
- constructively participate with the executive producer in creative brain-storming sessions;
- troubleshooting and problem resolution skills;
- ensure that projects run smoothly and ameliorate fragile egos.
- Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.