Video Editor / Motion Graphics
Gulf Broadcast is an innovative film, video and new media production company based in Bahrain and staffed by a small but very creative team of individuals. We’re passionate about what we do. We help our customers tell their stories in an engaging and compelling manner though the medium of video, film and the web. We’ve successfully produced corporate films in Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Jordan, Egypt, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Singapore, South Africa, Moscow, Italy, Holland and Germany for various customers.
How to Apply
If you’d like more information about any of jobs or to have chat about anything work related please get in touch. To apply for any of the roles listed on our website please email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gulf Broadcast is looking for a dynamic Avid video editor and motion graphics artist to join our team in Bahrain immediately.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to production of video projects that come through the studio, ranging from corporate interviews through to full productions with multiple location shoots. Working with the in-house team you will assist in all of the production aspects of a video project (filming, editing and mastering) through tocompletion ensuing customer satisfaction.
You are expected to utilise your utmost innovation, creativity and dynamism to a self driven perfection and should be excited about working with all things video related from editing through to camera filming. You will be working on a range of video projects for a host of corporate customers.
The successful candidate will be intimate with Avid editing products including Media Composer and Symphony; be proficient in the Adobe suite of video and motion graphics products; be meticulous in media management and project backups.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.
- Work with producers to conceive concepts and construct coherent narratives from raw footage. All work would need to meet technical broadcast standards as well as the firm’s high standards for creativity.
- Handle all technical aspects of video post-production and delivery.
- Execute projects with attention to detail and on quick timelines.
- Post-production of video projects assigned to you and be responsible for individual delegated tasks through to completion
- Liaise with other team members, where necessary, to complete delegated tasks
- Creating a distinctive and creative look for the projects utilising motion graphics artistry, software and other tools.
- At least three years of professional experience in video editing and motion graphics for corporate video communications and television productions.
- Experience at editing in a story-telling style along with strong motion graphics skills. We are looking for a strong eye for design and visual storytelling.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- High aptitude for technical troubleshooting, and proficiency in Avid Media Composer, Avid Symphony, Final Cut Pro, After Effects.
- Interested in being part of small but growing team with diverse customers and geographies.
- Must be able and willing to travel. Our productions spans the Far East, India, the Middle East, Africa and Europe.
- Ability to act as a cameraman will be a distinct advantage.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Fluency in Arabic is an advantage.
- We will want to see a portfolio of past work, and ask for a synopsis of exactly what your role was in creating each piece of work. If others were involved at various stages of the post-production (such as a separate graphic designer), please make note of that.