An established luxury lifestyle print magazine and website is looking for motivated, self starting and independent media sales people. Own car is required. Generous commissions. Email CVs & references to email@example.com
To be good at this job, you need to:
- Be persuasive and have excellent communications and relationship building skills
- Have the ability to generate new sales leads, this includes cold calls amongst other lead generation activities
- Keep detailed logs of all your sales activities and enter them into a database on a daily basis
In Depth Description:
Sell or solicit advertising space, time, or media in publications, signage, TV, radio, or the Internet. Includes individuals who obtain leases for outdoor advertising sites or persuade retailers to use sales promotion display items.
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts, using computer.
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium being used.