Art Department Production Assistant Intern
We’re looking for dependable, energetic and enthusiastic art department production assistants for various shows and features. This intern position is unpaid but you will leave with excellent experience and an expanded network. This is an opportunity to know filmmaking from the inside and will help in building your experience and make you more desirable as a production team-member.
How to Apply
If you’d like more information about any of jobs or to have chat about anything work related please get in touch. To apply for any of the roles listed on our website please email your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
- Help construct sets & props and dress the sets
- Perform clerical duties and deliver messages to the directors
- Assist customers by labeling and organizing costumes and responsible for laundering and steaming costumes
- Create and deliver maps, hang signs to direct workers, and clean up locations
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
- Production Experience and / or administrative experience within TV production or show environment desired
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary.